Unofficial Mills

12th to 16th March 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

He did almost sound like he was singing some alternative Proclaimers lyrics. It sounds like Where's Kylie all over again. I'm hating that show already, if they're playing the Proclaimers every time he comes on I'm switching off.

The Enemy... could be a grower.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Scott's been toning up everything but the fingers today, seems he's struggling to load up the songs quick enough :P

I dunno, I can't say I've met any Dave's today. Not even 'Dangerous Dave' the weird science teacher.

Was the bloke from BT called Dave? As in David Beckham? Isn't that the most popular name the call centre in India used. They were trying to make themselves familiar by changing their name.

Sophie and Amy are the female equivalents of Dave.

Nah, it's Emma.

And Ema, who is an Emma. She just changed her name.

Ticket Tout.com was ridiculously priced. It was worse than ebay. Won't be getting my George Michael ticket for Norwich then :cry: ;)

Haha George, putting the emphasis on DAVE.

'Do you want to come up and sit on it'. There's a quote.

How did she find the time to breakaway from her men's magazine jobs?

"Men’s mag FHM polled 10,000 readers to compile its Most Eligible Women In The World 2007 list.

TOP TEN: 1. Kimberly Stewart; 2. Carmen Electra; 3. Princess Beatrice; 4. Sarah Harding; 5. Scarlett Johansson; 6. Lindsay Lohan; 7. Maria Sharapova; 8. Paris Hilton; 9. Keeley Hazell; 10. Keira Knightley."

Where did Beatrice come from!!?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2007100110,00.html