The weekend is here!

Jono

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It does amuse me she says the nearest music venue for big bands is Manchester. That's forty minutes away according to The AA. Even here in Norfolk if you have to travel over an hour to Norwich, and still the bigger bands don't come here.

Was interesting to hear JK and Joel flirting with Andy from Razorlight...

Mutya Buena doesn't sound too bad doing her acoustic. What are people doing today? Live coverage, waiting for BBC Three, watching online, or listening to Radio 1?

The Fratellis were great on the interactive. Tune in to Radio 1 from 9pm for Scott and Nihal with the highlights and more. Shame the audio on the digital feed keeps getting distorted.

I'm on an alien computer just for a short time - today was a very good experience. I enjoyed Kasabian especially, and seeing Vernon and Moyles doing a double act. also Annie Mac on the Outdoor Stage. :D

I've got some pictures but can't upload until I get home on Monday, you'll have loads by then.

Oh and there was Frozen Indigo Angel stuff still going on. I emailed pictures to Denchfield. Sorry I know not many people are interested...he claims to be there but I haven't seen him yet, A strange man did speak to me about it and give me an email and a mobile number to contact Paul, so the game seems to be still going on.

Saw Zane Lowe and Westwood in person too :D

Can't wait to see The View tomorrow!!! :D :D

UM is a nice place

Hello There,

Does anyone know the name of the voiceover for almost all the ads for the Big Weekend. It's a guy with a quite strong accent from i don't know where.

Here is a clip from his voice : http://www.radios-fr.com/bigweekend.mp3

Thanks,

Alex.

That link has too many DJ voices to know who you're on about. A better clip would help.

I am inclined, however, to say Zane Lowe.

Really liking all this radio 1 online stuff for the big weekend, i feel so overwhelmed!

Particularly from Jo's blog:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/bigweekend/2007/diary/

Its videos GALORE in there. And look at all those stars! Like i said in another thread, i came into tonight, turned on the tv and found Beth Ditto with some poor sod buried in her boobs. Caught the end of the scissor sisters though, i liked them. Particularly as soon as Jake got his top off... :whistle: