Unofficial Mills

29th January to 2nd February 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha. I can't really make my mind up on the shows at the moment. I'm enjoying them, but I'm so busy can't really provide a lot of input on what works and what doesn't. I quite the show with less prank calls and busteds though. I just hope the show will move on from Big Brother and the like now. I don't think the shows are bad though.

well it's not just scott with big brother or radio 1. i have faced the fact that we will have to put up with hearing about it for the next month at least, even though it's over. but top gear is back and it started to spawn more interesting conversations than talking about a fat overrated so called racist bint who is good at nothing. for some reason i am sensing the spring when it comes will gather some momentum with things. i find it easier in the summer or at least in better weather to enjoy things becuase my mood is much better for a start.

on the grid.

Kelly, forgive my ignorance, but if you know now that you might be on Your Call (my favourite bit of the show), that indicates a measure of pre-preparation if not actually pre-recording of the feature. So why does Scott tell us right up to the last minute of Your Call to call in? Are we, the listening public, being mislead in some way?! Surely no-one on the Scott Mills show would ever represent a situation as completely on the level if in fact it were not.......would they?!

yeah your call is pre recorded sometimes i think, a clue is the talking ends right when the singing starts on the record. how would the public know when to stop they could want to do a last minute shout out or somthing over the record. i think it's a mix of live people and pre recorded.

on the grid.