Unofficial Mills

stand up comedy documentary featuring russell brand

littlechris

Who would have thought it tonight..TPT and Colin straight in through the public?

Not that I am not pleased..I voted way too mucha nd will regret it when Mr Branson brings round my bill next month in his balloon cos it's too big for the postie to carry LOL

I loved their duet. Did you see when they both nearly cracked? That was amazing.

Last 4 WELL DONE MR MURRAY!!!

Colin is singing Boys are back in town tomorrow night and maybe Teenage kicks or Ring of fire

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's worse than I thought. Radio Times claim:

"Four students but only two can go through to the final, so tonight everyone's place is in jeopardy. Viewers vote for one finalist but, in a surprise twist, all the ex-students return to decide who will win the other coveted place."

Yes, seems a bit silly to keep the voting open all night and tomorrow, when they kept them closed for the whole series. It could have been different for Colin if they were hammering that number too :confused:

Well what a joke that was!

I knew that Colin would be the first out tonight but who the hell voted for TPT?

The final should be Shaun and Tricia as they are the best singers - Although I have to say that Shaun's Chasing cars was awful! I have heard him sing so beautifully but he really murdered it. Probably was nerves.

I thought that Colin was superb. It was his best performance of the week and it had me jumping around unlike the others that had me reaching for the pills LOL!

I have spent loads on voting but it is for a good cause unlike the real FA which was all a big fix :grrr: :tdown: