Unofficial Mills

Hotel Babylon

Adzha

Hotel Babylon is filmed in my village, Aston Clinton. Its filmed in a warehouse which I can see from my house. Alot of the famous people have been in pubs nearby. And well hardly a trip for Moyles, as his girlfriend's parents live up the road in Tring.

507033771.183.1247039672.png

• 4 weeks later...

I'm really happy to announce it's back:

SERIES 2 STARTS Thursday 9pm BBC1.

The website says it includes special guests (and I have picked a few out)

Chris Moyles - the Legend

Chantelle Houghton - The Celeb BB 2006 Winner (for being a non celeb)

Jennifer Ellison - the model.

And also has a huuuuuge forehead.

Hmmm... Lets hope its as good as series 1 was. The book is fantastic as well - well worth a read. The author Imogen Edwards-Jones has also written Air Babylon which is just as good. I hope more books come and it would be nice to see Air Babylon made as a TV series.

If you go to Click Here then you can watch a preview of episode 1 which starts Thursday 9pm. You can also read about the episode, about the show, remind yourself of the characters, watch interviews, read real stories, about the book, how the show is made, do some quizzes and view lots of photos.

Episode 1 had Chris Moyles coupling with Chantelle Houghton. David Walliams is on next week.