8th to 12th January 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aren't EasyJet uniforms orange? He must look well cool in the pub!

My friend got chatted up by some 40+ year old pilot in a mobile phone shop who said he was flying a BA plane to the Maldives. He probably worked for EasyJet flying to Glasgow or something...

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

More likely the first.

I was talking to a teacher about Scott's Busted yesterday. He had a friend who's daughters found a load of indecent material on his computer, told everyone at their school, and printed some off. In the end he had to explain to the teacher and apologise about it all, haha.

I never knew Scottish football clubs really had any managers that were significant. So I'm shocked people actually care about that story.

yeah! we do, not very many of them of course...this is Scottish football we're talking about here. We like to think we're better than we really are :P

Youre probably shocked because you live in England! Notice how some of the people on newsbeat that says its an outrage are celtic supporters? :P terrible. bitterness i tell you!

I dont really care, but if he can get Scotland even close to getting into Euro 2008, then the bugger shouldnt leave!

I love this song also :) Scott is playing such good music today...