Unofficial Mills

1st to 5th January 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

• Replies 966
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm no good with chocolate.

I'm going to drink a pot of cream... Haha. Spray the whipped cream!

You'll be sick if you drink a whole pot.

All week? Im not going to be able to do this!:cry:

Grr, Dads not ready to go out so im here..

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Sounds like fun, I'm going to stock up with the chocolate tomorrow, who's with me?!

Bleurgh, I dont think I can take much more especially after Christmas.

Im struggling with my NY Resolution..:cry:

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Did that newsreader see my post or something - she took it from the cost angle this time!!!

[i am, obviously, talking about Tulip or whatever her name is and the driving lessons story]

Ohh Mabye.

Looks like Scott saw mine about The Apple :oops:

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Did that newsreader see my post or something - she took it from the cost angle this time!!!

[i am, obviously, talking about Tulip or whatever her name is and the driving lessons story]

I'm learning to drive at the moment and I've worked out that it would cost me £2200 to take 100 hours of lessons. It's insane.

Don't fall in to that trap. Scott can't read. That's why Chappers is there. To read it all for him.

I was gonna get a personal trainer. It'd be based on Nike and have JONO'S SHOE written all over it.

I think the pot of cream went to my head. I didn't really have cream. That's icky

I don't think Chopper should put on too much weight. He didn't look his best on the Weakest Link. He's gotta realise he'll have a camera on him for the next three weeks in the house.

Kinda screwed up that resolution of giving up Scott and Radio 1 didn't I.

I refuse to take driving lessons until its an absolute must. Ill be dealing with public transport for aslong as is humanly possible.

Yeah same at the moment. Although what with all the gigs I'm going to, and parents having to go 25 miles to pick me up with gigs like Scott's gigs (as transport finishes at 11pm) it's annoying them a bit.

I thought about this last night. Scott needs to listen to these tips. Release a TV advert for his show with some of these "big hits in 2007" and pretend the show made that song big and take all the credit. "Our TV advert made Mika big" or whatever.

I think everyone's feeling ill after too much unhealthy food. Or you're all just busy.

Yep, Im ill alrite, have used 3 packets of tissues in the last 2 hours.

Im still waiting for my dad to stop playing with the Christmas tree lights!

twitter.com/emgreatorex