Unofficial Mills

What the hell is worth watching tonight?

Jono

Crap television tonight unless you want to watch An Audience With... Lionel Ritchie (woop woop I hear you say). The best thing I can find is new You've Been Framed (do people still watch this?) and The 100 Greatest Kids' TV Shows on E4 at 9pm.

I still watch You've Been Framed, but only because Harry Hill's commentary is brilliant.

I totally agree. It's not the bit in the video that makes me laugh, it's the things that Harry Hill points out that have me in stitches. Roll on the new series of TV Burp...

TV isn't that great for the rest of the week.

I think tonight the best bits are the double Corrie, Analyze That and at 11.35 on BBC 1, a Robert Carlyle film called Face. Brilliant film.

Tuesday picks: Possibly The Royal Variety Show. Might be some good bits in that. Extinct on ITV, and at 10pm on ITV Unknown White Male looks good.

Wednesday picks: The British Comedy Awards on ITV is live and should be intersting if someone has a bit too much vodka. On five at 9pm, Enemy of the State - great film with Will Smith. Me and my incredibly maternal girlfriend seem to watch A Child Against All Odds on Wednesdays as well.

Thursday picks: Extinct on ITV, and Secretary on Channel 4 are the only decent bits of today.

Friday picks: Friday Night with Jonathan Ross on BBC 1 and on Channel 5, Blue Streak at 9pm and The Terminator just after that at 10.55

Not a great week for tele really!

take control