Spaghetti

Lucas

hoops or not?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. hoops or not?

• I like hoops
    • I like normal spaghetti
    • I hate spaghetti

Yeah, you call them spaghetti-os I think. They do come in a can. I have a can here actually that I might eat later, because dinner will be crap. Still though, only tonight and 2 more nights here, and I think I will get food in town on Thursday and maybe tomorrow instead of crappy Uni food. Can't wait to go home to my mum's cooking!

Bexy, I ate quite a lot of spaghetti hoops when I had my braces first put in, because they're soft.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

I ate loads of those little tubes of fromage frais that kids eat when my braces were really painful. At the worst of it, I was eating only fromage frais tubes, mandarin segments from tins, tinned spaghetti and slices of processed chicken. I was really happy when I managed to eat a chicken sandwich, even though the bread hurt to eat.

It should get better soon though.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

I ate loads of those little tubes of fromage frais that kids eat when my braces were really painful. At the worst of it, I was eating only fromage frais tubes, mandarin segments from tins, tinned spaghetti and slices of processed chicken. I was really happy when I managed to eat a chicken sandwich, even though the bread hurt to eat.

It should get better soon though.

Aww I was like that with my braces!

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.