Unofficial Mills

P*ssed off with racism

jenson

Just to give you an idea of the world we live in today, not connected to racism... Heard this on Nwesbeat yesterday.. you can now sue your employer if you get too drunk at a chritsmas party and they dont make sure you got home safely AND if the DJ at your christmas party doesnt play a mixture of music of all ages, you can also sue for age discrimination. Mighty steaming pile of bull**** if you ask me

take control

right, rant time

i think that the people who arrive in our country from other religions need to get off there soapbox and shut the hell up, they know the weaknesses of tony blair-bush and they strive there dammed hardest to get there own way... this country is a bloody joke, we can't even keep homeless hostels and NHS hospitals open because of immigrants coming into our country and sponging of OUR government, getting free houses with OUR money and living for the rest of our lives that WE pay... that is something i really dissagree with.

anyway back to the subject, if you arrive in OUR country, you live by OUR rules, you SHOULDN'T be able to protest against our own christian beliefs, THIS IS OUR COUNTRY, WITH OUR OWN RELIGION. if you dont like it TOUGH.

this country is a joke.

>> I'm on here every now and again... <<

http://www.offthechartradio.co.uk

Pah jokes and entertainment shouldn't be banned, I'm old (well compared to all of you anyway) but don't mind any jokes about old people - if you can't laugh at yourself you're in a bad way! Jewish humour for example has always poked fun at their own cultural stereotypes, Rab C Nesbitt is s typical Scot stereotype, Alan Partridge, Del Boy and David Brent are English losers and Father Ted was the epitome of what's amusing yet loveable about the Irish - don't these characters have us loving them for making us laugh, rather than hating them??

On the other hand there has to be some control, I'd feel uncomfortable if I lived in a street with "euthanise the old" stickers in all the windows.

Great thing about MySpace imo is you can still get away with saying almost any outrageous thing you want on there. Bad thing about message boards like the BBC and Channel4 is you can't say boo to anyone - though they do serve a purpose, as some people would be too nervous to talk if not protected by extremely zealous mods.

I love how Scott is an equal opportunity p*** taker, he'll ridicule anyone (even himself) and usually does!

UM is a nice place