Unofficial Mills

20th to 24th November 2006

Jono

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the betting someone comes running into his phone box "I need a pay phone now! You've been in there for 55 minutes! Now get out!" and he loses :-p

I have a big bag of 20p coins on my desk next to me, so I guess in theory I could try that, but I have no idea where to find a payphone round here, as they all seem to have gone since everyone has mobiles.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Bleugh. I feel sh*t. Sore throat, headache, earache, the works. :-( That flu jab sounds good right now!

Apparently im gunna get a cold in the next couple of days(im sick of them!),Im at the docs tommorow aswell!:-?

twitter.com/emgreatorex

It's cold and wet and miserable here. I guess a good thing that the only thing I scheduled for this afternoon was an essay. The lecturer thought we might want to spend our afternoon sunbathing - not sure what he was thinking there. I'm huddled up with my blanket and my hot water bottle.

Guess what im having for dinner tonight...

An actual Roast Dinner! We've run out of Microwaved meals(ooh no!)and we have no kitchen so we're off out for a carvery at 7..I have to wait till 7!:cry: But seriously proper food and proper gravy!:biggrin:

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Oooh! There is a payphone in the Geography building - just remembered. Being in the actual building, it'd be warm, too. It's not used much though - people tend to use the free internal phone next to it much more.

Damn, I thought you'd written a poem :P

My Poems are classic arent they?:P I love the new Take That song,my mum thinks im cool cos she used to love them back in da day.

Did anyone hear Moyles going on about Aled being on the show this morning?

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Well it was aimed at GlitterBox, but ok...

Yes, my mum said she was so annoyed she was going to text in for Aled. Apparently he said he was annoyed Aled did the Honesty Game as he obviously thought he was the most important person on the Moyles show.

Sounds to me like radio gold, but my mum was just getting more and more annoyed.