Unofficial Mills

Lost - Season Three

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well as much as i love the idea of seeing what happens after the island in a movie:) i dont see any way of them getting off the island and i think the next episode will seriously dent any hopes of that.

Try finding a needle in a haystack after someone who already found it.... yeah i know it makes like no sense..:)

My Photos are online at www.markohare.com

To be honest I'm surprised that anyone still cares about Lost... I was never into it in the first place but it all seems incredibly tedious now. It's probably a bad idea to say this in a place full of Lost fanatics... but never mind.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

Oh. My. God. What was that ending about?! Bloody hell! Then they JUST LEFT IT. I mean, please, Lost makers, TELL US WHAT THE F**K IS GOING ON!!!

I have been shouting that a lot during season 3 they just seem to add more layers every week and never resolve anything which is a bit frustrating oh

Download the Adam and Joe & Jon Richardson podcasts now!

I knew it. I f***ing knew it! I've been saying for weeks that I knew who Locke's dad really was, and tonight my parents sat open-mouthed as it came out to be the truth. Ha!

Mind you, I still don't get the whole "we found your plane" thing. Either they're all dead and the island really is hell (which I seriously doubt, the writers aren't that stupid), or...or...oh I don't know anymore! My brain hurts from the confusion. :(

Girls, was it wrong to fancy the pants off Sawyer when he was killing Locke's dad?