Unofficial Mills

The Football Season - 2005/06

Red

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What if Man U played them and lost.

I hope Barca get killed by one of our teams next year. And yes, i will even be behind Man U.

Plus Barca fans are a bunch of mongs, they didn't even look happy. Like the barca fans over here, glory hunting cu*ts

on the grid.

If it were any other team in the champions leauge then so would i. I hate the bas*ards and Fergie with all of my heart. However if the played Barca and only Barca. After last night, i would back them.

It's also shocking, but i think Man U also have better fans than Barca. They didn't even cheer or jump when they lifted the f**king cup all they did was take photos like some japenese tourist! All it was to them was a f**king show. Load of retards, they aren't fans.

on the grid.

i dont agree with their style of play, all this pretending they are hurt and diving crap. yes even team over here do it, arsenal, man u, chelsea, and so on. but out of all, i have spotted barca doing it the most. the problem is that it makes the game boring too. everytime someone is down over there they blow the whistle and it stops the game from flowing. i wouldn't say i hate all the players, i repect ronaldinho becuase he is one of the few that just gets on with it and it pays off for him.

i just hope they dont win the champions leauge next season, but it is highly likely they will.

on the grid.

and thus brings a close to this football season with the playoffs out of the way. at least i think so.

on thursday england fire up, their b team will play and owen should be given a run in that as far as i know.

on the grid.

he wasn't too bad. garcia is way better though.

wolves are always that team you think you'll get beat to, but u never seem to go anywhere!! whats happening down there? bring back steve bull and bryan gunn ehh?!

but in all fairness, wolves will never get anywhere.

on the grid.