Unofficial Mills

How much sleep do you get?

I recently read somewhere that scientists found people who had less sleep on average lived longer than those who had 8 or more hours sleep! But on average, how many hours of sleep do you get a night?

The last 2 nights I had about 4 hours a night. I need more than that, but for various reasons that's how much I've had. I think I need about 7-9 hours sleep, but I rarely get that, because I have insomnia. Sometimes I'll sleep ok for a few weeks, but other times it can be really bad and I can hardly get any sleep.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

What's sleep, no seriously, I'm always here. I have to stay awake otherwise they'll get me, but I won't let them, if I stay awake just a few minutes longer then I can stop them from getting me...just a few...more...minutes...must...stay....awake...

Sometimes here, sometimes not.

I was asleep by 11:30pm last night, it was amazing. I can't seem to sleep without having the radio on anymore though. At the moment I have to have Virgin Radio on in order to be able to sleep.

Try Chill Radio, you should now have that on DAB in Nottingham. Nice soothing music for bed time!

Normally I aim to get between 6-8 hours sleep each night, but owing to noise levels in my block it's not always possible (particularly the people in the flat above who insist on singing along to crap songs late at night, aaargh). Over the years I've gradually adapted to functioning on low levels of sleep and I can usually survive relatively comfortably on 3-4 hours. But only for a couple of days at a time though.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...