Unofficial Mills

I don't think you're listening

MVP

I listen every day that I can, and I post in Your Views every time I am free to.

If I can't listen because of university commitments, I set my radio to record it for me and listen later. I even get up at 6:55am when Scott is on breakfast to listen.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

I listen to all/some of the show every day without fail,unless im in another country but still I always listen again if I dont catch the show live.

When Scotts on Breakfast I listen again in the evening.

Why wouldnt we be on here then?

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Alot of people have work commitments such as Myself,Horsey and Others who listen to the show but then come on here afterwards to comment on whats happenend.

There is always alot of us in The Your Views thread during the show but mabye when it is the breakfast show next week there wont be as many..(because we're all lazy teenagers haha)

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Of course I don't listen every day. I do my bit though and download the clips from here which aren't on the podcast, and I'm around some days to listen to it.

It's like Hollyoaks though, that's the good thing about it - you can tune in two days later and still know the plot.

Obviously I listen every day, and I'll be waking up with Mills like I always do, even if it does kill me. I think I'll have to give myself an extra 30 minutes or so, as waking up at 6.50 nothing sinks in.

I'm sure there are more forum members out there who do listen, even if they don't reply to the topics.

I listen pretty much every day, I just don't post on here all that much. I'll still be listening while he's on breakfast, but then I listen to the breakfast show every day anyway! In fact, the first time I really 'discovered' Scott was one of the times he was filling in for Chris!

I try to listen as much as possible not just to Scott but the whole of Radio 1, however sometimes work gets in the way (stupid work, why won't radio 1 give me a job so I could kill 2 birds with one stone). And normally come on here and chat randomly later. Trouble is by the tme I get home I've usually forgotton what I was going to say about the show. Curse Tv not only has it affected my memory but it's damaged my concentration span and affected my memory.

Sometimes here, sometimes not.