Unofficial Mills

If you were to work at Radio 1

Jono

As you know, I'd love to work at Radio 1. Although not being fussy, I think I'd want to work on the daytime shows. I think both the breakfast show and Scott's show is genius radio, and his show is very slick. But if you would want to (you might want to work at Radio 2, whatever floats your boat), who's show would you want to work on?

I'm concerned I don't have a spark of talent for radio. Sure I sit here and I think 'hmmm this is good' and 'things should be done like this'. I love what Scott does, and I've listen to him for two years every day, and I know when he's sounding hungover or ill. Stick me in a studio and I'm not sure what I'd be like! :-?

Pete Tong's. I love him as much as Scott, probably. I'd LOVE to work with Scott though!

Hannahisgreat, you could totally be the new Westwood! It wouldnt be too hard. All you have to do is yell, "Roll with the big dog!" and stuff and probably some knowledge of hip-hop is required, so just bone up on hip-hop and start practicing. You know what? Record it and post it here. We'd love to hear it!

myspace.com/phoenixstarr21

I like Jo Whiley's show. She introduces us to new genres of music, her taste is varied and she has some very cool guests on, as well as the live lounge! Some of those sessions are classic! I'd love to be her interviewer for the live lounge may be even a researcher or do something similar to what Brian Dowling does on Vernon Kays show! Nice topic!

Hmmm.....now where did I put my Dr Who avatar?!!!!!