Unofficial Mills

In the studio today - David Hasselhoff

Jono

So The Hoff is in the studio today... here's a snippet of news hitting the media at the moment... Strange!

Actor-turned-pop star DAVID HASSELHOFF has been accused of bribing a British radio DJ in an attempt to get new single JUMP IN MY CAR to number one in the UK charts.

The former BAYWATCH star was interviewed by BBC Radio 1's SCOTT MILLS yesterday (28SEP06) so he could plug the cheesy track. But the 54-year-old is so desperate for chart success, he's promised Mills a role in his upcoming musical if he uses his influence over listeners to make them buy the tune. In the interview, to air today (29SEP06), Hasselhoff says, "You could be in HOFF THE MUSICAL. If we go to number one I promise I'll put you in. "

"It's a little bit of KNIGHT RIDER, a little bit of Baywatch, a little bit of CHICAGO because I starred in the West End as BILLY FLYNN, and a bit of JEKYLL AND HYDE because I did that on Broadway."

The single is released in the UK on Monday (02OCT06).

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/article/hasselhoff%20accused%20of%20dj%20bribery_1009596

Completely taken out of context there... well done to that news source!

Is the Hoff really tall or is Scott really short? He looks like a leprechaun albeit dressed in black.

Kelly - can we expect pics of the Hoff on your avatar or sig soon then?

I think i heard that The Hoff is 6'4 so i dont think Scott is that short