Unofficial Mills

This makes my head fizz...

Laura

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must admit I never did much of Laura's quiz, I completed the Motas one last night tho!. What a complete mind numbing game :D

O.K. then give me a clue as to how to get off level 12 the one with the laser gates. I've got to the door at the end but need a key or something and all I have is the bley security card that does nothing....Grr

Sometimes here, sometimes not.

O.K. then give me a clue as to how to get off level 12 the one with the laser gates. I've got to the door at the end but need a key or something and all I have is the bley security card that does nothing....Grr

is that the red gates yeah?, well you need to complete the green wall and get into the rooms next to them. Once you have done that you get wire clippers from somewhere and then cut some wires in the security machine. In one of the rooms there is a hidden trapdoor which you can go up/down when you move the laser barriers around which will give you access to the far end of the hall :D

oh and you need the security code for the door at the end....

If you use the lightbulb in the lamp it reveals a code... or you could just try 32332111 instead and hit E :D