Unofficial Mills

Are you concerned by the new terror plot news?

Jono

I am merely suggesting that the UK is being over run by foreign nationals and its impossible to keep tabs on every different person as it is. There are many cities in the UK which are made up of thousands of foreign nationals and we simply keep letting more come into the country.

There are over 500,000 Americans living in the UK at the moment. They are foreign nationals. Should they have quotas on them and/or be kicked out of the UK?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i suppose these terrorists blame us somehow for the conflict in lebanon. these people were arrested in the uk? i am ashamed to say they even lived here if thats what they were really going to do, i could never understand some of these human rights protesting hippes standing up for them sometimes.

i want to go out and buy some hair gel but i am too scared!!!

on the grid.

you are all safer flying now (in the next few days) than you would normally be. becuase the security issues on the flights are so high they cant get past anything. it is as my dad said, you have more chance of getting killed on the journey up there in a car than on the plane.

on the grid.

Well that is what I am telling people - now that the security is tighter than a Scots man it will be grand, I am more worried about my delay in the airport with nothing to do since they wont even let you bring your mobile phone through. You can't even bring a book through - what harm could you possibly do with a book ffs?

I agree with that. So many times more people are killed on the roads each year than on a plane. If you're living in the US, there's a 1 in 84 chance that you'll die in a motor vehicle accident, compared to a 1 in 5,051 chance that you'll die in an air/space incident. Those facts are taken from this month's National Geographic magazine.

Still I know people who are afraid to get the train because they might be blown up so they drive instead, which is much more dangerous 8-)

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Well that is what I am telling people - now that the security is tighter than a Scots man it will be grand, I am more worried about my delay in the airport with nothing to do since they wont even let you bring your mobile phone through. You can't even bring a book through - what harm could you possibly do with a book ffs?

well the terrorists might be as bitter as the scots!!!11

as for the book, well a big encyclopedia could do some damage.

on the grid.

Nobody gives a flying **** about people being knocked down by cars, hit by drunk drivers or dying in motorway smash-ups. Might get a brief mention in the local news. But if someone dies in something related to planes, trains etc., why does everyone get so panicked? You're so much more likely to get killed crossing the road outside your house than while flying.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Statistically yes, but if these boys had got their way and took down 10 planes I think the stats might have changed a little. We are talking about maybe 3000 people potentially being killed if the reports are right.

how many were killed in the world trade center? i estimate this would of all been close casualty wise. and considering how close it all is to september 11th they would of probably tried for that date.

on the grid.