Unofficial Mills

unofficial moyles

callum

Yes the internet is lacking a fan site for Chris Moyles which actually writes reviews, and bothers to comment on the show each week. You want one where there isn't some sort of exclusive club to pick on new people and don't make up excuses for not listening each day.

I am sure some one on here can help you

they knock the new people, when they're the only ones bringing in the discussion. most of the regulars havent heard the show in ages. it's the site just for them.

well as a fan i want to be somewhere i can post without being critcisied for petty things like spelling or being new.

you could then argue reviews are pointless if you've got the downloads on the forum. people will want to know what happened last week, they can't listen again then.

at least here people bother to listen to the show and talk about it, the only popular topics are ones where you don't have to talk about the show from that day, as most haven't listened. there's a clear place to talk about it all.

If you want to talk about the show then there IS a clear section on where to discuss it. If you want topics about the show, then create them people WILL post in them. If you don't like the atmosphere then that is your problem. It is a different age group from this site which is clear, but generally if you make the effort and explain your points clearly then people will respect you for it, I tend to find. Yes there are a couple of idiots on there, but what forum doesnt have them. At the end of the day, don't get drawn in. it isn't real life and too many people loose sight of that.

Skillz that kill

fair deal. it's clearer the general now, but i remember last time visiting and topics were just all over the place. like now there's an ebay topic in the moyles section.

You want one where there isn't some sort of exclusive club to pick on new people and don't make up excuses for not listening each day.

1. I'm guessing this "exclusive club" you speak of are the regulars, who don't "pick on" new people. Every time the site gets a mention on the show, the board gets flooded with people who have no idea of the forum rules and end up creating countless duplicate threads.

2. "Excuses" for not listening each day? Perhaps some people have jobs to go to where they are unable to listen to the show, and, if possible use the listen again feature.

Mafroafro.png

MY gaming blog, read it: http://hegotgames.blogspot.com