Unofficial Mills

The Horse Whimperer

Jono

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw, no picture of the trainer guy touching Scott's arse. That was an amusing bit.

Probably just feeling a bit sore though... and he still doesn't seem to love horses...

He won't appreciate you going around saying he's feeling sore

Aw, no picture of the trainer guy touching Scott's arse. That was an amusing bit.

He won't appreciate you going around saying he's feeling sore

He will be though,I know what its like after rideing..you can hardly walk sometimes..

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Does the trainer say "can you get me that big long whip? and then one for the horse as well?" when Scott's on the horse? sounds like the trainer was having a bit of fun too...

I meant he's in pain Jono, which he probably will be, because there was quite a thud when he hit the ground, and it looked a bit painful.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Well there's this one

cande096.jpg

Had to quote that, just for the sake of it! :biggrin:

I like this one:

Horse002.jpg

Nope, not saying anything. :*

Jembie, I hope you don't mind but I've saved a couple of them to my Photobucket account. They were just too good to pass up!

From the Sport Relief website:

Scott Mills, Southampton native and Radio One DJ did his Mile and later said, "I generally don't do sport, so I'm very proud of myself. It was great to be part of such a fantastic day, with such a great sense of community in the middle of Southampton. People today brought the whole city together by brining their families along. It has been a fantastic day out, in a great setting, and with a brilliant party atmosphere."

He will be though,I know what its like after rideing..you can hardly walk sometimes..

Thats true, my ex's have said that too :-p ;)

and a Sun 'journalist' showing their stupidity as per usual, calling Mills a 'cocky jocky'... i mean come on, they didn't even spell jockey right, but when has Mills EVER been cocky?

Exactly. There was one sentence about raising £20.000 and the rest was poking fun at Scott! He did really well, considering his phobia (ha, that sounds quite good). He felt the fear and did it anyways! Go Scott, and he looked DAMN GOOD in his Robin Hood costume and tights!