Jono

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Robin-Hood-88089-CH.jpg

Hmm I wonder how Scott will look dressed as Robin Hood... some nice costumes on the Internet :-p Laura could dress up too!

I had this horrible mental image of someone riding a horse naked doing jumps... oh god...

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

The last hour went the quickest I think. Will put review up later, when Listen Again comes available for jingle lyrics.

I remember when all we had to use for the website was that reverse-a-word picture :D

Ooh Jo isn't happy with Scott!

"Scott Mills seems to exist only to complicate my life"

"I can't answer the phone without worrying that it's something to do with Scott Mills"

"He's like a verruca on the sole of your foot"...

I'm recording her rant now :biggrin:

Yeah, but it must have embarrassed her in front of the headmistress. And would you like it if you were pestered by your work on your day off?

I now have loads of Jo Whiley rants about Scott Mills recorded on my radio, she always seems to be ranting about him when I tune in...

Haha random horse noises in the middle of Stereophonics, love it.

I still think they could improve on the show. It's too stiff at the moment. Sure there's a lot more music than i'd like to hear (i swear they don't play that amount on drivetime). They're all put in particular times - but because it's a different feature each day it's not particularly useful - they might as well jig the timings about, because no one will get used to it as it's not a daily feature.

The show has good potential, they just need something a bit more to talk about!

Ooh Jo isn't happy with Scott!

"Scott Mills seems to exist only to complicate my life"

"I can't answer the phone without worrying that it's something to do with Scott Mills"

"He's like a verruca on the sole of your foot"...

I'm recording her rant now :biggrin:

hahahahaha "I remember life before Scott Mills,it was all plain sailing, uncomplicated..." poor Jo :biggrin:

style5Scott-spc-Mills.png