The Football Season 2006/07

DC

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

keegan was a manager who wanted to do well, more than i could say for souness. but i dont want him back we have to move forward. i would love robson back but he is too old. i can see some certain fans rejocing when he does die someday but i wont.

freddie sheppard = what a tit. i hope he gets hit by a sunderland fan, how can you call on owen to stay loyal when you are telling liverpool fans that they can have him back. i have failed to see yet that owen has said he is going anywhere. but if he does go, then i can only blame freddie sheppard.

on the grid.

such a shame Dado Prso picked up another injury meaning he missed what would of been his final home game for Rangers. Dado Prso, Stefan Klos and Gavin Rae all came out to bid farewell to the fans after serving the club so well.

Big Dado will definately be missed and was even quite emotional about bidding farewell to his beloved Rangers fans. We'll certainly miss the big chap up front. :(

end of an era for liverpool with fowler too. i still say he is still the most natural finisher for liverpool at the moment. and rafa did have him on the bench against chelsea...

mild concussion with owen, dosent sound as bad as thought. theres being injury prone like saha, but i think owen takes it to the next level being really really really unlucky. and to put an edge on it he clashed with his own team mate.

on the grid.

i love it how the scotland fans are never happy.

http://football.guardian.co.uk/Match_Report/0,,2078903,00.html

when the news was breaking during the match, all i knew was that he had been taken off on a stretcher. so at first i wasn't sure if he had broken his leg, his knee had gone again or he had died. but he still seems fit for the england b game. although i am starting to think that game is more and more pointless. we should also have a new manager sorted by the end of the week, i just hope they dont make a big scene of it and get on with buisness and rebuilding for next season.

on the grid.

my god what a day. the guys on soccer saturday could hardly breathe. nice to see we didn't lose as well.

It was one of the best I've seen. I was genuinely scared for the health of Phil Thompson, thought he was going to have a heart attack live on air. Also loved the montage of funny clips during half time.

Mafroafro.png

MY gaming blog, read it: http://hegotgames.blogspot.com

Hmmm Jewell has gone, thats a shame he has done a hell of a lot for Wigan

Not suprised Pearce has gone, you cant go that long without scoring a home goal!!!

So who will take over where, Newcastle, City and Wigan now all up for grabs.

Discuss!!

Where would we be if we did'ht have rules....?

France, Thats Right.

we wont have big sam now, i think he will go to city. so there you go nufc board! up the creek without a paddle now!! lol!!1111 etc

paul jewell has been ageing faster than tony blair, i felt sorry for him before yesterday. what does that say about the job.

on the grid.

Blatently nicked from football365.com but its hilarious:

After a paws in the investigation, police are chasing new leads having collared Jose Mourinho:

Claims that the dog was called 'Premiership Trophy' have been confirmed, so it seems Mr Mourinho won't be seeing it again for some months

Download the Adam and Joe & Jon Richardson podcasts now!