The Football Season 2006/07

DC

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

there was a bigger difference between milan and scotland than there was between chelsea and liverpool, but i still stand on the fact that liverpool deserve to be in the final. it's chelseas own fault that they didn't take more chances and sort it out at the bridge on their own account.

kaka was incredible tonight though, from that goal he scored against argentina last year he has never stopped all season. i would rate him as the best player in the world right now.

but i still really hope liverpool win it all, they deserve it. and i hope someone pulls gattuso out of his own arse sooner rather than later.

on the grid.

i'll be suprised anyway if chelsea win another trophy ever again now.

---

the alan ball funeral has been on sky sports news today, it's moving. it makes me realise even more so that i'll probably never see what he did or was a part of, repeated in my lifetime. so it makes you realise how special that type of player was.

on the grid.

hehe i want Leeds to go down with Southend... be bad if they go into admin, ruins next season for them straight away.

We lose 10 points THIS season, so finish bottom. Not great situation, but we'll lose everyone at the club (players wise - no pun) so we'll rely on alot of youth and hopefully Jermaine Beckford unless Scunny snap him up

take control

Not if you go into admin after the end of the season.

Edit...Ok its already Happened

See! It means we start completly fresh and new next season (providing we dont go out of business). But we are already in a better position that alot of clubs that have gone into admin in the past

take control

Another 3 points for United today...We now have to lose to Chelsea and West Ham, and chelseas have to win all three of theirs. I kinda hope chelsea win tomorrow so that we can win it at the bridge, but in other ways i just want it to be oer and secured.

Where would we be if we did'ht have rules....?

France, Thats Right.

im a bit dissapointed that we lost, but newcastle need to remeber that they need to turn up and go on the pitch if they want to win. owen was very unlucky, but as per usual he was our only chance while everyone sits back just becuase 'he has returned'. he is still not match fit and wont be until next season. glenn roeder has done a fantastic job keeping the club running and above the water on a shoestring. but he is not big sam. im not too fussed about losing today becuase we aren't going down, far from it. and a win wouldn't of made much difference. but if we dont sort out some good defenders and a manager that will make them play. i see the championship in 2 seasons time.

on the grid.

i'll be suprised anyway if chelsea win another trophy ever again now.

i take that back.

the scottish have won the premiership but i am not ruling chelsea out of the fa cup final. with 10 men that was very impressive.

wolves in the play offs too! glee.

on the grid.