Unofficial Mills

Crazy croc

Ross

i read that there is gonna be another relsease like the craxy frog and this one has already hit number one in europe:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Croc song is number one in Europe

If you managed to escape the Crazy Frog, chances are you won't be able to avoid nine-year old Joy Gruttmann's single.

Her German song "Schni-Schna-Schnappi" or "Snappy The Little Crocodile," is number one in seven countries.

Over one million copies have been sold and 500,000 ringtones have been downloaded.

Joy recorded the song when she was four-years old and her parents posted it on the internet as a joke.

She is the youngest person in Europe to get to number one.

Joy's aunt, Iris, wrote the track which was originally meant for a TV show.

She insists that Joy came up with the tune and words for the song, which is about a crocodile who is teething.

It is due to be released in the UK on 22 August.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

will you be buying this?

I have a face for Radio!

Are people not bored with the Frog by now? I mean the people that buy the rubbish because DJ Crazy Frog isnt funny or anything else, I just don't get it.

The new mobile themes look quite good although I refuse to give evil Jamster any money so will not be purchasing one

For an hour

Are people not bored with the Frog by now?

I loathed it from the moment I saw it.

I dint loath it first off when the adverts werent everywhere but when every ad break had it at least once regardless of the channel I couldnt stand it. Ive only heard the ringtone on one phone so dunno where the sales have come from (4 yr olds and chavs i guess)

For an hour