Unofficial Mills

Would you turn down Scotty

Guest JJ

Demon, he's always been scared of horses because "their faces are too big" and "they haven't got brakes" :-p

saddled horses have brakes-snaffle ( I mean saddled- when they are bridled as well), but it has to be use in right way;-)

style5Scott-spc-Mills.png

hmm thinking more about this... One Night With Horsey.... and I can't afford a her-feckin-uge tour bus with graphics and photos all over it... maybe a VW Camper with a home-printed sticker on it, that will probably start to peel off when the thing goes over 50MPH... not that the engine will last that long....

hmm thinking more about this... One Night With Horsey.... and I can't afford a her-feckin-uge tour bus with graphics and photos all over it... maybe a VW Camper with a home-printed sticker on it, that will probably start to peel off when the thing goes over 50MPH... not that the engine will last that long....

And the Prize?... No let me guess, a night at the Palais (or would it be NG1 if Scott won?) followed by a night at the Travel in on Goldsmith Street opposite the NTU SU?:-p Or just 2-4-1 hour down by the canal? hehehe.

Sometimes here, sometimes not.

only the best.... Lloyds at the canalside, Via Fossa (also down by the canalside) and maybe a move to OCEANA (A new place, NOT to be confused with s**thole student club Ocean by the Broadmarsh Centre), Walkabouts, Hard Rock Cafe or maybe even Chambers :-p

Best thing about Nottingham is theres LOADS of places to choose from... even a Phoenix Club now I think.

and as for the accomodation, theres now a Holiday Inn Express at the end of Upper Parliament Street and Maid Marian Way, or a Travelodge on Maid Marian Way, which I wait outside for my work's bus when i'm on a normal shift.

Like I said... only the best.

I know this will have a massive interest now :-p

Failing all else, the prize will be a romantic..... barbecue in my back yard, with a few crates of beer and my stash of various spirits and opened bottle of vino.... with the chance of ordering a pizza in later...

but at least then no-one has to worry about how they'll get back anywhere :-p

BIT O' ACTUAL CLASS!!

Chambers rocks and I was a student there, played at most of the sodding clubs as well. Can't remember the name of the one that was where the old Nottingham Post building was - the one where Brian Harvey got scalped, any way it's closed down now and they still owe me money....

Liking the BBQ, beer and pizza - why Horsey, it's enough to turn a striaght guys head...

Sometimes here, sometimes not.

"I can tell you it'll be great fun. Scott's brilliant to go out with, he just gets drunk and letchy. Anyone who's been out with Scott will tell you: he doesn't talk to you, he talks on top of you. As soon as he's had like 3 glasses of wine he sits on you and puts his arm round you and like spits in your ear. He's one of those - we all know those type of people, that's what he does." - Colin Murray talking about Scott Mills on Six Weeks Of Summer.

So... um... are people still up for a night out with Scott then...?

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

I have a friend who behaves exactly like that after a few drinks. Interestingly, he's gay... For me, after a few drinks, I usually think it's a really good idea to dance :-?

Why are you going crazy Kelly?

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'