Unofficial Mills

Your Messages for the London Attack Victims

Jono

London is starting to recover after being hit by seven bombs on Thursday. Please send us your messages for those that were victims of these terrorist attacks.

Jamcamedia and Unofficialmills have opened this sub-forum to show your sympathy and your support.

Eventually these messages will be passed on to some of the many victims.

Please ask your friends and family to visit this page and leave their messages of support. You do not need to be registered to leave a message here. To leave a message, simple click the reply button and in the 'username' field you may type your name or opt to leave it blank.

Offensive messages will be removed

When I heard the news on Thursday morning I could not believe it, and I could not believe that there are people out there that could do this. I feel sickened by the whole thing but I realise that London, the UK and the world can pull through this and to those that were affected by this incident, we are thinking about them.

We all lose someone, but everyone's worst fear is to lose someone this way. No one knows how losing someone this way feels until you experience it.

And to those that are survivors; remain strong and don't let these people get to you.

Jono, Norfolk.

I cannot comprehend what has happened!

I live in Dyce, UK (about 550 miles from London, England) and I am honestly scared on what has happened.

Can I just use this Webspace to with all my Heart-Filled apologies and Best Wished to the Family and Freinds of the innocent members of the public who were in anyway effected in London July 07th.

God Bless the people who passed-away during this. You did not deserve it.

Keep up the excellent work emergency services we aint got a clue what we'd do without you.

Best of Luck London and I am thinking of you as all my family and friends are.

Wish I could do more to help!

Alex Walker

Scott Mills fanatic

As I have friends who are now in hospital because of these attacks, I send out my heartfelt condolence to everyone involved and a thinking of you all, especially to my friends.

My boss at work commented that whoever did this are animals, but I think that's wrong as animals only kill when threatened or for food. The so-called people that did this are scum at best, and we will stand tall in the face of these attacks and defeat them!

This attack has really brought home the reality of terrorism. I have family in London and if anything happened to them I would have been devastated. My deepest sympathies are with all those affected. And I would like to praise the emergency services on what is widely regarded as doing an excellent job in terrible times. I will also add that though terrorism may triumph for a day, freedom will triumph forever

Harry, Norfolk

Stacks and stacks of building blocks

Strewn about the floor

It's nothing still to pick them up

Like so many times before

And then there is the soothing touch

Or word that brings new light

To a hurting, anxious, growing child

Who simply does not like the night

Part of a poem by Randi Perez Helm.

I would like to express my sympathy to everyone who had to experience these atrocities. There are no such things as enemies, just people we pity. Having to watch this happen so close to home was hard, but I have realised how lucky I am that this hasn't affected me directly, but that doesn't stop me from helping others :D I am so proud of my country and the way we have handled this. The love that has come out of this is a great deal stronger than the hatred that started this. So who's winning the war yet again then?? ;) Chocks away chaps!!

Laura, Kent xmwahx

In a moment or two I realize, that this sphere upon which i reside, is asleep on its feet. Should i go back to sleep?

My condolences to those affected by this tragedy - it must be an incredibly hard time for you.

I would also like to applaud the emergancy services in this situation, because if it wasn't for them it could have been a lot worse.

We should not - and will not - let this affect our every day lives. Hopefully we'll come out of this stronger than ever.

Skillz that kill

The Events over the past few days have shocked us all here,Our condolences go out to all the people who have been affected by what happend on thursday we're all thinking about you here,also thankyou to the emergency services because without them it would be alot worse.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

my thoughts go out to everyone involved living so close to london and being there myself when these bombs went off i know how hard it is for the city but i think we have handled the situation very well

I have a face for Radio!

When I heard about the London attacks I refused to believe it. I sat in front of the News in complete shock and horror of what had happened to our capital city and so many innocent people.

The attack on London was terrible and I know sympathy is worth nothing compared to the losses many people have had, however my thoughts are with you all.

Terrorists wont win this fight. I am proud of all those in London who have managed to find the strength and will to carry on with their lives. London and the UK have been united through these attacks, united against terrorism. Instead of backing down we have stood strong- keep going London!

To all the families and victims of the attack I can only offer my condolences, my hope that those victims fighting for their lives win and my thoughts to all those who have suffered losses. I wish I could do more.

London has made the UK proud!

Lauren B, 16, Norfolk

They have made us proud. It's like they are already over it, amazing. I was shocked at the attacks, but not suprised. We had it coming, and I think this wont be the biggest sadly, so get ready, and not just London. I was in Birmingham yesterday. And the train I was on was more packed than an Indian bus. If they want pure kill, they can go anywhere. It's the sad truth im afraid. But the intelligance service have done well, they have foiled many attacks. So not bad, could of been worse...

on the grid.

when i saw this on the news from all the way here in malaysia... i didnt quite know what had happened..then i heard from relatives in UK..and could not believe it.. i thought england would be relativley safe, but it appears not.

i would just like to say that everyone here is shocked by the bombings and that our hearts are with the families of the victims and the people that were injured or affected by the attacks. and also the courage shown by the london people is extremley strong and this should show the world that the terrorists will not win this war. i hope that nothing like this will ever happen again.

Thomas, Malaysia

A copy of an email i recieved if i may ? I thought it was an excellend idea.

Following the disaster in London, East Anglian Ambulance Service have launched a national "In case of Emergency ( ICE ) " campaign with the support of Falklands war hero Simon Weston.

The idea is that you store the word " I C E " in your mobile phone address book, and against it enter the number of the person you would want to be contacted "In Case of Emergency".

In an emergency situation ambulance and hospital staff will then be able to quickly find out who your next of kin are and be able to contact them.

It's so simple that everyone can do it. Please do.

Please will you also email this to everybody in your address book, it won't take too many 'forwards' before everybody will know about this. It really could save your life, or put a loved one's mind at rest.

I've listed mine under...

ICE - Wife - "Name"

ICE - Mum & Dad

ICE - Work

ICE - My Name Is - "Name"

Simple, but effective.

East Anglian Ambulance Web Site

Dan (danechip), Wellingborough, Northants

I guess, like many others, I thought that it might happen one day but never really believed that it would so now I'm still in shock. At least we can be thankful that it was only relatively small areas that were affected, not like in America with the two towers.

But still lives were lost and that is unforgivable. Why do people have these beliefs?! I know this may sound lame but why can't we all just get on!?

For all the victims and their families sake I hope justice can be done.

El

Norfolk

If a terrorist's job is to terrorise, then they have fore filled they mission.

However, do these terrorists know what they are taking on...

...This is, GREAT BRITAIN one fantastic country and just like Hitler and the Nazis were defeated in WW2 so will terrerism. Long live Royal Britannica !!!

All the Best, Ed Farrow

====

Hi all

I was on the aldgate train on the 7th of july 2005 and I just came back from the Psychiatrist today.

I broke down but he told me to be strong and fight on. being the designer that I am I could only think of one way. I made a banner and im asking all of you designers around the world to put it on your website at 12pm Thursday (uk time) as there will be a minute silence. for one minute I want people to stop and think about all the innocent people around the world.

make.gif

To view the banner go to http://www.socialspider.com/make.gif

Hope your all well

One love

Mustafa Kurtuldu

====