Unofficial Mills

Radio 1 Schedule Changes

Dan18F1

1 hour ago, UnofficialStark said:

Good to see Katie finally get to cover Breakfast though I suspect @R1Fan1 that it’s because Vick is off that week anyway. Otherwise why wouldn’t Vick be on Breakfast? My guess is it’ll either be Jack, Nat or Sian on Going Home. 

Also I wonder why Jordan and Katie aren’t doing the Fri as well. That seems very very strange.

Might Vick be doing morning live? 

1 hour ago, UnofficialStark said:

Good to see Katie finally get to cover Breakfast though I suspect @R1Fan1 that it’s because Vick is off that week anyway. Otherwise why wouldn’t Vick be on Breakfast? My guess is it’ll either be Jack, Nat or Sian on Going Home. 

Also I wonder why Jordan and Katie aren’t doing the Fri as well. That seems very very strange.

Katie’s on later that Friday and weekend doing boardmasters

1 hour ago, abertom said:

Might Vick be doing morning live? 

Yes it’s quite likely. TV work is booming for R1 presenters at the moment. Vick’s doing that and One Show, Greg’s filming something tomorrow and Weds (and did Rise and Fall), M+M just did Beauty and The Geek and Jordan did Project Icon and Go Hard or Go Home. 

The R1 Relax shows on 16th & 23rd August are now with Arielle & Sian.

On Thursday 17th August there's a results party show 20.00-22.00 with Maia Beth & Jeremiah.

On Thursday 24th August there's a guide to Reading & Leeds with Jack 18.00-19.00, a results party show 19.00-21.00, and Future Pop (with Maia Beth) 21.00-22.00.

40 minutes ago, GregJames_fan said:

I'm surprised it took them so long to take Arielle off Dance Anthems. Although if she was on, the team should have put HorseGiirl as the first track!

Those that need to know prob knew earlier she wasn’t doing it but the techy’s hadn’t got round to updating the schedule