Unofficial Mills

Slow

Olly

I'm bored with it already for several reasons.

1) My brother's hamster escaped into my bedroom on Saturday night and I spent until 4am tearing my bedroom apart.

2) Sunday was the most boring day of my life.

3) Found out yesterday that the head of my school died on Sunday, I was only talking to him on Friday, it's such a shame.

4) I am the oldest sibling of six and they all do my head in, plus my stepdad is away working so I'm expected to look after all the children.

5) Yesterday my mum took in three cats that an old lady couldn't look after anymore and they all had in the reigon of five cats each last night so they kept me awake all night. I love cats but we now have 17 cats, 8 dogs, a hamster, a guinea pig and a tortiose in a four bedroomed house. GRRRR!!

6) To top all that off, I'm bunged up with the cold.

Here ends Kelly's rant...

day has gone quite quickly so far, mind you I am absolutely rushed off my feet, only stopped off as I am determined to take my half hour break.

Still got a mountain of exams to record and raise certificates for and now I've got to find a student accomodation at some point tomorrow for him arriving on Friday, oh happy dayz!

That's it, let it all out.. let it all out. :P

Today seems to have gone on for an eternity, I'm tired as hell because I didn't get home until nearly Midnight last night, then I didn't get to bed until 2am dealing with things, and now I'm trying to write tutorials and failing.

It's all fun.

Regards,

Olly.

I don't know what it is with this week... maybe it was last week being a 4 day week... but just this morning I thought it was Friday, then realised it was only Tuesday and I'm not going home till Saturday :(

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

I believe the week will go fast until Thursday and on Thursday i've got my first AS exam, Photography. That particular day will drag on and on and on.

Are they the exams that go on all day? That's got to be bad...

One month today until my exams begin :shock:

I know everyone else has exams sooner, but mine are "the most important exams I will ever take" etc, and they directly affect where I spend the next few years.

Hate exams :(

A2 levels. So they affect where I go to university :( I just wanna get to uni, don't like all this uncertainty.