Unofficial Mills

Who's on board this morning?

ListentoMe

Who saw that McFly exclusive video?

loved that mcfly video! It was brilliant. What I loved though is how excited their cameraman Dave got when that video went live though. He was so happy that his video was being shown to millions of people and being put up on the radio 1 youtube page :)

And I won't sit down,

And I won't shut up,

But most of all I will not grow up <3

there was a bit on the bbc news channel earlier about moyles' last show. i'm suprised they let chris play 'dry your eyes' by the streets, as it was from 2004 and therefore dosen't appeal to radio 1's current target audience. i've never been to keen on nick grimshaw since he joined radio 1, i don't really have any intentions of listening to the breakfast show now because i know what to expect already. i might get a dab radio back in my car for bbc 6music.

on the grid.

Lol, DC. Chris Moyles is famous for doing what the hell he wants. I think hes entitled to play whatever he wants on the last show really. Regardless of the song being released in 2004, it was just fitting for the moment. They played Take That - Never Forget after they announced they were leaving and that was released in 1995!

They also DEFINATELY werent allowed to show their twitter names as that is a massive confict of interest, on the impartial BBC, but did they care? To hell did they!