Unofficial Mills

Special Moyles Birthday Show !!

Viv

Did i not start by saying i don't like the birthday shows. have just put scissors throo my tongue, so not in a good mood.

Well if you will do that with Edward Scissorhands, it's bound to happen, innit.

I thought you meant "I don't normally like birthday shows, BUT" (this one might be different)... or something.

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

Watching it live on the webcam at the moment, its very weird seeing it all being so formal with the suits and dresses. I imagine this must have been what radio was like back in ye olden times.

Yes, complete with a DJ coming out of a cake. Haven't seen a gramophone though.

I LOVE the jingles and orchestra. Actually sent shivers down my spine when I heard it on the bus earlier. That's the geek in me.

The only disappointing element is that his birthday is two days away!

Proper LOVED this this morning... Just a pity there was NO SOUND, so I had to set the radio up next to the TV (which was out of sync, I will add). Digital TV vs analogue radio - God save us all.

Anyhow, proper effort was made to get dressed up (orchestra, singers, Moyles, Aled, C. Dave). Feel quite honoured to have seen Maidavale on TV.

Interesting to see Aled scurrying about anxiously... kind of gives me an idea of what he could be like in the actual studio.

10/10. WOW.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0