Unofficial Mills

Huw Stephens in for Greg who'se in for Scott

abertom

I think its nice to have Dev in the afternoon as well, but all that happens is they have someone covering someone who has someone else covering for them. To me it would make more sense to just have Huw doing drivetime and leave Greg and Dev where they are.

Having said that, if Dev was to be put on to cover for Greg or Scott in the afternoon, what happens to those of us who listen to Dev in the morning? we get someone else :(

Not impressed with censorship

I think its nice to have Dev in the afternoon as well, but all that happens is they have someone covering someone who has someone else covering for them. To me it would make more sense to just have Huw doing drivetime and leave Greg and Dev where they are.

They seem to put Greg on drive a lot in the last few months... Where is Coxy btw? I thought, she's the preferred cover for Scott. Is she not available?

Having said that, if Dev was to be put on to cover for Greg or Scott in the afternoon, what happens to those of us who listen to Dev in the morning? we get someone else :(

...for example Matt Edmondson. Don't know if I like him on earlies..

"I like Franziska. Sounds mad as a box of frogs, but we like her." (Dev)

Im not a fan of the moving someone else to cover someone and then have someone else to cover them thing! It just messes up the schedule and there is no consistency and a chance for presenters to build up a following!

I think they should have 1 or 2 cover presenters who do all the cover and each presenter has a regular deputy. For example Matt should be regular cover for Dev, Fearne and Edith, and Huw Regular cover for Greg, Zane, and Jo, then Coxy for Chris and Scott. The group work out so noone is off at the same time like most organisations so the schedule output isnt diluted so much!

...for example Matt Edmondson. Don't know if I like him on earlies..

I don't like him on any slot. The last time Dev was off we had Tom Deacon, I was very surprised I didn't switch off actually. The teen switch thing, or whatever they call it these days, really p****s me off and I refuse to listen to it, but I actually thought he wasn't bad as cover. A damn sight better than the crap we usually get

Not impressed with censorship