Unofficial Mills

ARGH! BOYS!

fizzbizz

lol thanks :P and yeah im always interested. although theres that one subject that i want to know but you refuse to tell ;) lol joking, i dont ask when you dont want to tell :)

but i normally tell jono my guy probs as well. granted they are more "ahhh he likes me and i dont like him, how do i get him to stop stalking me" and not serious, but then again i dont have serious situs really!

want to spill the beans about what the subject is??? :* at least theres hope for some of us. im on holiday now so i cant sort my problems out :| :(

want to spill the beans about what the subject is??? :* at least theres hope for some of us. im on holiday now so i cant sort my problems out :| :(

lol i cant do that. a) i dont know anything and B) im trustworthy :) so wont spill.

since you're on hol, forget about your problems and relax. as you said, nothing you cant do, so dont stress yourself out over them.

listen to chico time over and over again lol. i was a bit upset the other day about something and i listened to the lively song, talked to my friends and it cheered me up a lot :biggrin: i love the song, i cant help it. :) (or similary a song which is cheery and you like)