Unofficial Mills

ARGH! BOYS!

fizzbizz

You must have better male friends than me then.

I told one a secret and they told everyone, i can't trust them any more

Yeah my male friends are lovley,i dont tell them anything about my private life cos they're all gossip queens anyway.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Some boys are lovley and some are darn rite idiots like ive found out.

Exactly, there is good and bad in all races, sexes, all sorts.

There is nothing more i hate than a girl who has had a bad experience with 1 guy and then they start to slag off other guys who have done nothing wrong. Girls who take that outlook on things when that happens are just as idiotic as they are accusing the guys of being.

When i split up with my ex after what she had done i was in no mood to start looking for someone else. I just gave myself some time away and in a couple of months the anger goes and you are ready again.

on the grid.

I know plenty of people of different sexes, races, ages and all sorts. I do know girls, quite a few. But i am not really close to one, not like a best freind sort of thing. Most people i can talk to about my problems are guys, i could say my best freind (although i cant say i have a best freind) is the best person i could tell things to. Becuase he understands things from my angle.

on the grid.

I know i was just explaining my point well.

Finding someone to trust in this world is hard. So to make it easier you have to open up to all types of people. That way you have more chance of finding someone you can trust.

People match, good or bad. It's like sometimes girls prefer to go and talk to the pi*sed up tw*t in the corner who is making a complete tosser out of himself. Rather than talk to the guys who look less drunk and more composed and sensible. But then i think if those girls want to choose that type of person then they are not worth bothering with. The same happens the other way around too...

on the grid.

I was one of those girls who went for the Pissed tw*t in the corner making a huge fool outta himself.

We went out but he didnt seem bothered with me at all,and would rather smoke his weed than actually go anywhere with me,which annoyed me.

He ended up going to Aussie for a 3 month tour with his family and dumped me through email saying he couldnt stand being away from me,he coped over here though.

Now ive realised i was an idiot going out with him and im much happier going out with someone ive known for a while and can trust.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

hmm well obviously it depends on who your boy mates are.

i think its totally possible to have a good friendship with the opposite sex and confide in them about things. i have quite a few male friends, and i trust them as much as i would most of my other friends. the only problem with some secret sharing is that sharing with someone of the same sex sometimes is better because they would relate to some issues more. However after having said that, boys know other guys minds better than girls do!

im sorry that your guy mate has let you down though, but dont let him put you off being friends with guys. :)

Barney's a good friend and she's a girl (I'm led to believe). I tell her most things than I'd tell others, although it doesn't mean she's particularly interested in hearing it, but she has no choice ;)

Barney's a good friend and she's a girl (I'm led to believe). I tell her most things than I'd tell others, although it doesn't mean she's particularly interested in hearing it, but she has no choice ;)

lol thanks :P and yeah im always interested. although theres that one subject that i want to know but you refuse to tell ;) lol joking, i dont ask when you dont want to tell :)

but i normally tell jono my guy probs as well. granted they are more "ahhh he likes me and i dont like him, how do i get him to stop stalking me" and not serious, but then again i dont have serious situs really!