Unofficial Mills

Fearne: I've never understood how I am irritating you so much

Jono

Um Fearne covering for Vernon or Sara and taking Chart/Request show off, was that not because she was covering for another weekend show though? Are you seriously suggesting by extension that say when Scott covers for Moyles, he also does his regular afternoon show too?

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What did they say??

Sorry, just noticed this: Scott was basically getting dressed up in a policeman's uniform, off of the Bill. The place went quite quiet, then some random shouted out "YOU LOOK LIKE A STRIPPER" - nobody laughed. Then Scott did go on to do a strip however.

it was just a bit stupid shouting out in the middle of a one-man show, that was all. We were all eagerly waiting to see what would happen next, then some idiot starts shouting from the audience.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Sorry, just noticed this: Scott was basically getting dressed up in a policeman's uniform, off of the Bill. The place went quite quiet, then some random shouted out "YOU LOOK LIKE A STRIPPER" - nobody laughed. Then Scott did go on to do a strip however.

it was just a bit stupid shouting out in the middle of a one-man show, that was all. We were all eagerly waiting to see what would happen next, then some idiot starts shouting from the audience.

What a d- WHAT? He stripped????

OMASM. Radio presenters are like fruit. Matt is my kumquat and Scott is blatantly my orange.

That's not at all what I meant... I know that she doesn't deserve the hate, but if she wasnt so bad it would help her.

This Made Me Laugh :)

But seriously on the topic of Fearne I totally agree with what KAT said..

Also if the four daytime slots are meant to be for your four best daytime presenters (so not including your Zane Lowes, Giles Petersons etc) then in my opinion she isn't in the top four. Scott-Yes, Chris (i'm not a fan but I can appreciate his merits)- Yes and Greg, In my opinion Yes but Fearne?

I prefer- Jo Whiley, the fantastic Sara Cox & if they were to transit into daytime, Huw, Grimmy & Annie Mac, I even prefer Nihal.

However she does have a genuine love for music which comes through in her show but I don't think as a dj she is natural, when Sara Cox covered the show was in a different league. But on the telly she is very good and on 'Must Be The Music' I like her and she doesn't even come across as patronsing like a lot of reality tv shows.

she does on the radio though sometimes... I heard her today, when they were doing the control the cornish fairy thing. The feature was a good parody, and they did well, off mic i found i like her a lot more... she seems a LOT more friendly, less patronising... etc.

etheridge_tom.png

This Made Me Laugh :)

But seriously on the topic of Fearne I totally agree with what KAT said..

Also if the four daytime slots are meant to be for your four best daytime presenters (so not including your Zane Lowes, Giles Petersons etc) then in my opinion she isn't in the top four. Scott-Yes, Chris (i'm not a fan but I can appreciate his merits)- Yes and Greg, In my opinion Yes but Fearne?

I prefer- Jo Whiley, the fantastic Sara Cox & if they were to transit into daytime, Huw, Grimmy & Annie Mac, I even prefer Nihal.

However she does have a genuine love for music which comes through in her show but I don't think as a dj she is natural, when Sara Cox covered the show was in a different league. But on the telly she is very good and on 'Must Be The Music' I like her and she doesn't even come across as patronsing like a lot of reality tv shows.

Do I sense another Gilles Peterson fan? :D

I was more refering to her initial ambitions, it seems she is far more concerned with television etc and sees radio as a back up in a way, not that it matters that she began in tv its just even now when she has a major radio one slot she does still seem to prioritise her tv work.

I Totally Agree in the last 6 months she's missed six full weeks- thats a week a month, across the same period Dev has missed 0 weeks, speaks for itself really

Only Vernon can come close in terms of taking holiday