Unofficial Mills

UM Fit Club!!

Viv

;378522']I don't do things purely to exercise' date=' although I do walk everywhere.

I'm underweight though, even though I eat the most fattening food. Confusing.[/quote']

Same, except I swim and play water polo once a week, more because it's fun than the exercise...

My goodness, that's a pretty funky donkey!

I've always hated swimming, and never have been able to do it, until some point the other year in PE, but then forgot by the time this year's swimming PE came round, so it was basically a repeat. Though I do thank my extremely patient, and understanding, PE teacher I had for both those years, who helped me :')

Despite all that, I probably wouldn't go swimming on my own accord. I dislike my body anyway, so stripping off and jumping in isn't my cup of tea. Especially the 'jumping in' bit.. I sat out pretty much the whole of the diving lesson we had in PE.. Terrified. :tdown:

samozzy.png

Used to swim at school loved it but hardly done it since.They do stupid things like banning swimming goggles etc in some places!Exercising going well on day 3 was tired but got it done.Need to get more organised night before so get more time in morn.Cutting down/out Facebook would help lol.

How is everyone else doing?