Unofficial Mills

The Return Of Glee Is Near..

Tyler1994

Glee Returns To American Screens On September 21st Which Is Now Under a Month Away!

The UK Date for return hasn't been announced yet, but im sure it will soon. Sure Scott will be excited about it.

As a Fan Myself I watch it as America does So will be ahead of the UK Hehe.

Who Is She?! Who Is She?! Where Did You Find Her?!

which channel is it on?

In the UK, it's Channel 4. Not sure about Switzerland though.

Ugh... I just don't get Glee.... :(

I sort-of liked it, and wanted to try the first episode, but I missed it, and now I just don't bother. Same with Lie To Me - it sounded great when it first started, but joining now is a bit pointless unless you want to catch up on all the older stuff as a lot has already happened.

Websites put the episodes up the day after there showed in America

Brilliant! Can you tell me the website? I think, that's far easier watching it there than trying to watch it on UK TV with proxies and everything...

"I like Franziska. Sounds mad as a box of frogs, but we like her." (Dev)

I watched the first four episodes today. It was absolutely brilliant and I even understand the story. Glee is so funny, I wish I could watch the rest of it now, but actually I should go to bed... There are still many episodes left, but until the new season starts, I have plenty of time to catch up with it...

• 3 weeks later...
Just a reminder that Glee starts Tonight in the U.S Of A

Heard some of the season premiere covers via. YouTube and from what I gather the episode has been getting positive feedback. Empire State of Mind is currently #2 on the US iTunes and five of the songs currently are in the top ten.

Frightening.

Still haven't watched all the episodes of the first season. Today I got to watch "Laryngitis". Hmm, actually I should finish the first season before starting with the second one! :(

I only completed the first season two weeks ago only because I was watching it at a rate of 4-5 episodes per day. Sad, I know. :| :D

I think finishing off the season would be better simply because the show is a continous plot. Having said that, it is very easy to get into (the show's storylines, structure, etc).

Lather, rinse, repeat.

• 2 weeks later...

The website I normally watched it linked to Megavideo, but most of the Glee videos on Megavideo disappeared, probably because of copyright.

Now I google it, but it takes a lot of patience until you find any useful website...