Unofficial Mills

Your Views 9th August To 13th August 2010

Tyler1994

WOW. I got through on the phone last Friday and today I had one of my many "Dear Scott..." letters read out. It was in the first batch between 7and half past. (Scott Museum letter)

Last time I had one read out Beccy was off ill. Maybe that is the trick! I am so happy.

XXXX 8)

Cool. I have thought about Emailing in several times but I never have anything interesting enough to say :(

Cool. I have thought about Emailing in several times but I never have anything interesting enough to say :(

That's OK, neither do most of the people who email in and get read out :*

So Mr Mac you get read out when Beccy's not there... anyone else smelling a Beccy-led conspiracy here?

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

That's OK, neither do most of the people who email in and get read out :*

So Mr Mac you get read out when Beccy's not there... anyone else smelling a Beccy-led conspiracy here?

You know what I mean? I think Beccy would like me if she met me but I think she is hiding my emails from Scott. She needs to share him more!

(Do I sound really mad) 8)

I think Scott remembered you this week from being on last week. He probably tried to phone you but settled for PR4L reading out your email instead.

Ugh Sara Cox rambling has made me turn off early... going on about some hat and her face or some crap. Why do people find this funny again?

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

I loved your idea for the Scott Mills Museum!

I can just imagine it now... a waxwork that has sparkly white teeth and has been tangoed. Oh and not forgetting the load of cheese and pinot you'd have to have!!!! :D

Ha! You know it darling! I do think it would be great. And the mad thing is people would visit. I will get those teeth from him. I think I really am going to do this...I really do wonder sometimes about the things I spend time thinking about ;) x x x x

Well god knows how many I send but an average of 2 in 2 years does say something about what I have to say.

X;)

I used to send them daily at one point in my life. Sort of stopped now. Did get one email read out on Monday. Two minutes in on the podcast 'Scott cocks up his voice changer.' Feel rather proud.

OMASM. Radio presenters are like fruit. Matt is my kumquat and Scott is blatantly my orange.

Podcasts:D

Yep, listened to most of them today on the coach. Nearly laughed the whole time and got some strange looks from the others :D

I used to send them daily at one point in my life. Sort of stopped now. Did get one email read out on Monday. Two minutes in on the podcast 'Scott cocks up his voice changer.' Feel rather proud.

I heard it!! Was quite funny, because I didn't remember that you said it. So I was listening to the podcast and the PR4L said "gives evils". I thought ,wow! Not only Annalie uses this!', until PR4L finished with "Annalie off of Poole". :hahaha:

"I like Franziska. Sounds mad as a box of frogs, but we like her." (Dev)

Scott seemed very perky this morning on the phone to Moyles from Edinburgh. He was in the venue for his show rehearsing.

He told people who are coming to be prepared, because the place smells of branflakes.:confused:

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Scott seemed very perky this morning on the phone to Moyles from Edinburgh. He was in the venue for his show rehearsing.

No wonder. He has done the breakfast show for two weeks, so he should be used to getting up early by now... :P

"I like Franziska. Sounds mad as a box of frogs, but we like her." (Dev)