Unofficial Mills

19th July To 23rd July 2010

Tyler1994

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BEP are a group that seemingly can't do any wrong at the moment!

What about that godawful Big Boys Don't Cry song that Fergie did? That song actually makes me want to hack my own ears off.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

What about that godawful Big Boys Don't Cry song that Fergie did? That song actually makes me want to hack my own ears off.

That's fergie individually. Mostly anything that is produced by Will. I. Am (or any other producer) is gold!

take control

I still have no idea what that last song was. That means it was probably released when I was abroad.

A somewhat disappointing Wonder Years tonight. An earlier 90s start is required really.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

I should point out to Mr Mac and Viv that I don't get what's so great about Beyonce (average at best, even in Destiny's Child, to me) and Madonna is trying to be half her age... and failing VERY badly, which IS really skanky... never bothered listening to this Halo song you speak of (Not Beyonce's version anyways) and not going to start now :)

Anyways, 41 mins to Mills

I wouldn't listen, Doovde, at least while your ears are still intact.

Madonna has a great bod, but then that's discipline and hard work for ya!!

Florence Welch's gangly legs are simply gonna snap off over time!! :hahaha:

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Sorry to step in, but Madonna doesn't have a great bod. Maybe 20 years ago she did, but these days she looks totally unnatural.

Exactly, that bit she has in one of the Bond films, I just thought straightaway she was on steroids or something. Didn't like that scene... or really the entire film much.

What's wrong with 'gangly' anyways? I have a poster here on my wall now and those long luscious legs are exposed and look fine to me in it. ;):P

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...