Unofficial Mills

College ban.... red bull!

Guest JJ

They moved our lunch time to 1.20pm - 2pm because we work better in the morning or something. Which is rubbish and total crap, it just makes you feel sh*te for most of the day.

Banning red bull is silly, I don't see many people drink it at our college. Although I did have one earlier as I feel a bit crap.

Guest staghead

I don't really get it... it doens't turn you into a monster bouncing off the walls, it just gives you a lift, it doens't contain much more caffene than a cup of coffee.

When people act like Red Bull makes them hyperactive, its all psychosomatic, meaning they act like that because they percieve thats what effect the drink is meant to have.

I don't really get it... it doens't turn you into a monster bouncing off the walls, it just gives you a lift, it doens't contain much more caffene than a cup of coffee.

When people act like Red Bull makes them hyperactive, its all psychosomatic, meaning they act like that because they percieve thats what effect the drink is meant to have.

Staghead, I suppose people react to chemicals in a different way.

Trust me, working in a college is noisy and rowdy enough without having more hyperactive kids screaming away in the corridors.

Guest staghead

You're not supposed to mix it with vodka. no no NO!

Red Bull apparantley increases your blood pressure and Vodka decreases it, so I was told the other day

So as it stands - from what ive learnt reading this place. Schools dont like the following:

Hoodies

Red Bull

anything else they dont like?

In our school they've banned...Trainers(Except for sport)Jeans,Hoodies,alcofrol,mobile phones,mp3's,designer wear,gum,jewellery apart from a cross necklace.Its crazy.

twitter.com/emgreatorex