Unofficial Mills

New to unofficial Mills

Hello all,

I am an american and am brand new to unofficial mills. I have been a dedicated podcaster for about two years and really enjoy the show.

I had my computer set to download new podcasts as they appeared and i never missed any for a long time.

My ipod got close to its capacity so i was unable to transfer them from my computer. I was ok with this because i thought i would be able to store them on my pc until i could delete some older podcasts.

Well as luck would have it for some reason the podcasts stop automatically updating and i missed most of march. I see there is a section for older podcasts that runs through February of 2010. Is this continually updated so that it will eventually include MArch of 2010?

If not any ideas on where else i could get them?

Thanks

Hi and welcome to UM. The leader of UM is the mighty Viv.

Viv along with her assistant Jono rule over UM and all aspects of any listen again functions.

Though we have all read the words of the great Viv no one has ever seen her. Some say she is over 10 ft tall and has hair made of spun gold and her eyes are as blue and as deep as the greatest ocean...

Sorry bit tired mate. Hope you are OK.

XX :confused:

Viv along with her assistant Jono rule over UM and all aspects of any listen again functions.

Though we have all read the words of the great Viv no one has ever seen her. Some say she is over 10 ft tall and has hair made of spun gold and her eyes are as blue and as deep as the greatest ocean...

You must be tired, you forgot the whole 12 arms thing...

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

I for one welcome our blue-faced 12-armed overlords...

Exactly, once you get to know them they really are just like the rest of us...apart from a few small things like the breathing fire and the sending a plague of death across a whole nation if ever displeased.

Exactly, once you get to know them they really are just like the rest of us...apart from a few small things like the breathing fire and the sending a plague of death across a whole nation if ever displeased.

If I had a penny for every time that happened... well... I'd have a big pile of pennies and it would be bloody awkward to get to the bank with it all.

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

Eh?!!!!! *Andy finally loses marbles*

BTW, if you check my profile, my hair is definitely not spun gold. Wot a pity.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Guest PineapplesLikeAarons

Err.. Back on topic:

a) You could have manually downloaded the podcasts? I don't know what happened to your pc, but did you like, not go on it for over a few weeks? In which case, the only podcasts available to download would be the recent ones (about a week?), so you wouldn't have been download the older ones. Your iPod full to its capacity should have no effect on the podcasts not downloading. My iPod is full, so I have to leave half the music off of it, along with some podcasts, but I am still able to download items onto my laptop.

B) You actually don't deserve an iPod if you are unable to spell it. iPod. iPod. iPod. Capital P, the 'i' is in lower case letters.

c) Ask me anything involving iTunes and iPods(=

Err.. Back on topic:

a) You could have manually downloaded the podcasts? I don't know what happened to your pc, but did you like, not go on it for over a few weeks? In which case, the only podcasts available to download would be the recent ones (about a week?), so you wouldn't have been download the older ones. Your iPod full to its capacity should have no effect on the podcasts not downloading. My iPod is full, so I have to leave half the music off of it, along with some podcasts, but I am still able to download items onto my laptop.

B) You actually don't deserve an iPod if you are unable to spell it. iPod. iPod. iPod. Capital P, the 'i' is in lower case letters.

c) Ask me anything involving iTunes and iPods(=

And if all that fails you need to pray to the Goddess and she will arrive on her magic stallion made of fire and shhot lazers from her eyes...

Guest PineapplesLikeAarons
And if all that fails you need to pray to the Goddess and she will arrive on her magic stallion made of fire and shhot lazers from her eyes...

What are you on??

.. Can I have some?