Unofficial Mills

Junior Apprentice

James R

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, it's all about the looks and not what they actually can contribute to Society :evil:

as proved in whichever series it was that had Michelle VS Ruth Badger in the final, and Michelle won... then buggered off about 5-6 months later to have a kid? :rolleyes:

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

Enjoyed this, but felt a little disconcerted when I remembered that I was laughing at teenagers, which is something I don't feel particularly comfortable with somehow.

Will continue to watch, as I do find it entertaining. Want to see how the Kelly Osbourne lookalike gets on too. Miss Margaret though.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

I finally found the time to watch it! :hahaha:

It was quite exciting, but I was really surprised about their looks! First, I thought some of them are 13 and some at least 20, until I found out they're all 16 or 17!

"I like Franziska. Sounds mad as a box of frogs, but we like her." (Dev)

Today I watched the second episode... When only Zoe, Adam and Hibah were left, I already knew it will be Hibah who has to leave. Last episode a boy has been fired, so it had to be a girl. Zoe is a too polarizing person to leave that early...

I'm not sure if I like series like this or not. They're funny and I enjoy watching it, but you can always predict the results...

A bit geeky, but as you all probably know, I love jingles/imaging/beds etc. Anyway, could someone record HQ versions of these Apprentice beds? I'll send some R1beds/alt newsbeat/moyles stuff in return, see attatched for the files I'm on about. Could you record them from here:

http://www.drumasters.com/music.php

Latest additions:

- Full Imaging Beds package (2009-2010)

- 2009 re-voice by Music4 (DRY+WET IDs, chart numbers 1-40)

- BBC Top Gear - Backing beds used in programs

You turn stereo mix on the computer on. [search the internet for how]

On WavePad, <a href="http://www.nch.com.au/wavepad/index.html">here</a>, after you've downloaded it, etc, you press the record button and then go to the thing you want to record, then go to the record screen, press record again, then start the audio you want to record. Listen to it all, making sure all the computer sounds are switched off except for that, then press stop, then 'x' that box and save the audio. :)

It takes forever, but it keeps the quality.

Ohai.

So glad Tim didn't go tonight, he's so bley funny.

I want Zoe to stay for a while too, to spice things up a little bit.

Is Tim the one with the beard? He's likeable but not good enough IMO. The 'pulse' joke was great though! :D It will be interesting to see how he copes as project manager next week, I just can't see him being much better or any more effective than Rhys was.

Rhys was an awful manager and had to go but I was certain it was the bearded bloke Suralan would fire. Not a fan of Zoe, not at all, but when she's good she's very good. She a bit of a Katie Hopkins character.

It's the mathematician (is his name Arjun?) that I like. Not seen much from him in terms of contributing to tasks but he seems like a great and nice guy.

The guy with the braces who was sent home for being ill, was he ill in the previous weeks episodes? And what exactly was the problem? Lack of sleep and energy, or a bad cold? I wasn't a fan of his but did expect him to get pretty far. It's a shame he's had to leave.

And on a seperate note, I loved the look Nick gave at the start of the show when Rhys' group were brainstorming and deciding on who should be PM. Really makes me miss Margaret, her facial expressions were priceless! :D

AXED Junior Apprentice teen Adam Eliaz is selling BB guns and swords on his outdoor activities website - although he is too young to buy them himself.

The 17-year-old, chopped by Alan Sugar last night in a shock double firing, had boasted his internet firm Sporting Retail UK turned over a profit within months of him starting it.

But joint-director Adam is not old enough to run the chunk of the camping and fishing business which is dedicated to weapons.

Buyers or sellers of BB airguns and swords must be 18 or over.

Adam's dad, a joint director, has to run that part. Last night,

Londoner Adam, who left school after his GCSEs, joined Rhys Rosser to become the latest pair to see their dream of the £25,000 prize pot shattered.

Six contenders, all aged 16 and 17, remain in the show

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/2989126/Apprentice-teen-Adam-Eliaz-sells-BB-guns-and-swords-from-his-website.html#ixzz0p8BXiiyR

Adam wasnt technically fired though he was sent home because of illness

james_ryder.png

Yeah he will not be winning the Junior Apprentice but Sugar might find somewhere in the company or with an associate for the guy. Pretty sure that's happened before, you don't have to necessarily win to get employed by Sugar or one of his business mates.

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

JUNIOR Apprentice fans were left perplexed last night when Adam Eliaz left the show for good with little explanation.

The 17-year-old was told by Lord Alan Sugar to go home to his mum and dad after falling ill with a cold.

But viewers were confused about what was wrong with the lad, why he was so unexpectedly dropped and if he would be returning to the BBC1 show at a later date.

Some even joined a group on Facebook, called 'I was shocked when Adam Eliaz had to leave Junior Apprentice for being ill'.

On it fans said how surprised they were to see the teen, from London, get the boot.

But a spokesperson from the show shed some light onto the situation, saying Adam told the production team he was feeling unwell during filming and he'd seen the show's doctor.

She said: "After production staff consulted with Adam, his parents, Lord Sugar and he took medical advice, it was mutually decided that he should step down from the show and return home to rest and recover."

Adam added: "I was feeling ill during the task and after seeing a doctor and speaking to Lord Sugar I knew it was for the best for me to leave the show.

"I was disappointed to leave as I feel I could have gone quite far, but I just wasn't well enough to perform to the best of my ability."

james_ryder.png

You turn stereo mix on the computer on. [search the internet for how]

On WavePad, here, after you've downloaded it, etc, you press the record button and then go to the thing you want to record, then go to the record screen, press record again, then start the audio you want to record. Listen to it all, making sure all the computer sounds are switched off except for that, then press stop, then 'x' that box and save the audio. :)

It takes forever, but it keeps the quality.

Thanks!

Latest additions:

- Full Imaging Beds package (2009-2010)

- 2009 re-voice by Music4 (DRY+WET IDs, chart numbers 1-40)

- BBC Top Gear - Backing beds used in programs

• 2 weeks later...

so Junior Apprentice is now over... I think Arjun is the right winner. He has done well through the whole process and has impressed me again and again.

And thank God Zoe hasn't won! She's such an annoying person, even though she finally has learnt to co-operate with the others...