Unofficial Mills

Greg James - Bloody well done

The Stig

Bit of a thread-reserection, I heard a little bit of Greg today. He was doing "Science experiment number 2" which involved him spinning two eggs. Was simply amazing to hear on a radio, I was gripped! /sarcasm.

He seems to get through his show by coming up with dull stories from his day, for example the one about him phoning his friend only for his girlfriend to answer, yadda yadda.

Don't understand where all the Greg love is coming from.

www.twitter.com/#!/AlistairRobb93

Bit of a thread-reserection, I heard a little bit of Greg today. He was doing "Science experiment number 2" which involved him spinning two eggs. Was simply amazing to hear on a radio, I was gripped! /sarcasm.

He seems to get through his show by coming up with dull stories from his day, for example the one about him phoning his friend only for his girlfriend to answer, yadda yadda.

Don't understand where all the Greg love is coming from.

This sounds like the sort of thing I'd find funny. It's people's differing sense of humours. Some people will find Greg funny, some won't.

ChrisHewgill.jpg

Some of his stuff is sort of funny but he's clearly not in the same league as Moyles and Mills and imo never will be. I think he's alot better than most DJ's on the stations though.

Considering he has potentially another ten years left on Radio 1 (at least) I'm not sure how you can know that. I think people need to bear in mind just how early on in his Radio 1 career it is.

ChrisHewgill.jpg

Considering he has potentially another ten years left on Radio 1 (at least) I'm not sure how you can know that. I think people need to bear in mind just how early on in his Radio 1 career it is.

I hope I'm wrong, and I expect one day he'll get one of those slots I just don't think he'll be as good as either.

Guest PineapplesLikeAarons

WHAT?? OH. MY. GOD.

Were they having an affair??

Lol.

That's interesting!

Just wait 'til the listening figures are known for GJs slot. I’m sure I’m not the only one switching stations to avoid R1s worst ever presenter.

GJ is simply the dullest person I’ve ever had the misfortune to listen to. This, and constantly badgering NewsBeat presenters, because he’s run out of dull meaningless nonsense to bore us with.

His R1 career end, can’t come soon enough.

Guest PineapplesLikeAarons
Nono, not nearly as interesting as that. He phoned his friend who's girlfriend answered the phone. *snore*

Well, some people, who don't have lives, find it interesting to hear about people who do have lives!