Viv

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's your age

OI... Is not. Is a Sports Injury. Slowly getting better. Whoop, whoop!!

Poor Scott, wading through sewers in E. London.... I guess they've given him something dirty because he is such a clean person!!

If you haven't already donated, please text SCOTT and send to 70011... Texts cost £1.00 plus the sending charge... £1.00 goes to Sport Relief.

Or give on-line... Please see link already posted to Scott's on-line page.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

How long is the isle of wight from southampton cause i had a realy weird dream that scott was swimming a mile to isle of wight i scare myself sometimes!!!!

It will be interesting to see if a swimming challenge does indeed come up.

I had a dream where he was sitting with his head in his hands crying. I went to comfort him, only to be told "F*** off, Viv" - charming. :shock::|

To lighten this topic up just a little, here is something funny I spotted in a newspaper:

"Sports fans can be divided into two groups - those who imagine themselves leading their team out at Hampden...

The second camp are the sort of people who joined a gym in January, completed a physical fitness test, and were told the first machine they should go on would be a respirator.

They are the sort of sporting enthusiasts who can't do sit-ups unless there are M&Ms between their toes". :hahaha:

(If this has made you laugh, text SCOTT and send to 70011).

Check out the pictures of Scott on his twitter now : www.twitter.com/scott_mills - bet that white suit wasn't like that for long!!

The videos of the disgusting sewer mission will also be online from 4 pm today apparently- why not check them out!! www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/scottmills/ -

Keep checking back for more + more exciting, dramatic pictures for every day of this particular week!!

I don't think I could have done that sewer mission for anything!! Bleuch - no way. www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/sportrelief/2010/donate

I'm actually rather worried about Scott today. That's a hell of a lot of steps to climb. Hope he'll be upto completing the remaining tasks/presenting his show today after this.

I give you my permission to turn off the Crazy Frog, I'll still donate. Good luck Scott.

Hilarious horsey video yesterday.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

See I thought when it came out he actually LIKED Crazy Frog and was one of those people who had it as his ringtone etc, has he actually gone off it since?

Massive task today, can't help agreeing with Chris that they haven't thought it through and should have left this til Friday really... most of us would get knackered and wrecked after one building's worth (I know I do when I choose to go up 7 floors worth of steps in my building instead of taking the lift), he's gonna need a week off to recover after this...

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...