• HEARTS
    • GUMMY BEARS
    • COLA BOTTLES

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is he really finishing at 10 and then getting in again at 4am? SuperGreg indeed.

He was out on the streets when he was talking to Annie earlier too, he should have been sleeping.

Maybe he has some sort of shut-off mode, he could just go into the lounge and kip for 6 hours :D

Hahaha, of course not, I don't care much about stats. I'm more in for the enjoyment. My parents don't quite like that though, they think I'm wasting my time.

they are right, if unofficial mills isn't making a profit by now after five years i don't really see what jono does it for. love isn't always enough :P

Hahaha, of course not, I don't care much about stats. I'm more in for the enjoyment. My parents don't quite like that though, they think I'm wasting my time.

Maybe they don't understand why their daughter is obsessively recording a night-time DJ (not so much for you) on a radio station they've never heard of in a country across the ocean? :P

I think you're doing a great job, Greg needs more fans, I want him bumped into a better time slot eventually. Wouldn't that be a bad thing for you though?

they are right, if unofficial mills isn't making a profit by now after five years i don't really see what jono does it for. love isn't always enough :P

I don't think I'm wasting my time, it's something for me to do. I don't care if I'm not making a dime off it, it's my hobby. My parents can say what they like, but I won't stop doing it, they're not going to control me and take away the activities that I enjoy doing. I know I'm overdoing the staying up until 3 AM editing, but I'm enjoying it very, very much.

Maybe they don't understand why their daughter is obsessively recording a night-time DJ (not so much for you) on a radio station they've never heard of in a country across the ocean? :P

I think you're doing a great job, Greg needs more fans, I want him bumped into a better time slot eventually. Wouldn't that be a bad thing for you though?

Not really, as I'm graduating from high school next month, so if he does eventually get moved over, I'd just change my schedule around. I don't mind being up at a early time, like I said, I'm up at 3 AM or even 7 sometimes finishing podcasts.

not being funny but you come on to a website doing the same thing and you seem to be looking for sympathy. yet the guys here do it for five years long before fansites on radio 1 really existed :)

I'm not looking for sympathy?