Unofficial Mills

Do You Believe in God?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:biggrin: The fact that radio one exists is proof there is a God.

good one!! i agree. and i agree with your earlier comment,

Yes, believe in God. Very much so. Too many unexpected things can happen for there not to be a higher power. Definitely.

there is too much of a small chance of us existing, its like one in a few billion (-don't quote me on that tho!!) of the temperatures, pressures and all the other factors being just right that we.....(and therefore radio 1) exist...its just not likely....it could've happened, but i personally don't believe it did.

Love

Elizabeth

xXx

Hold on, Be Stong

Philippians 4:6-7

http://www.myspace.com/liliabefy

no i dont believe in god or souls or anything like that. or heaven or hell etc. lol :biggrin:

but is still want to get married in a church... although i hate the hymns and readings etc at other weddings and christenings etc. my cousins sons christening soon actually...

No, how can there be a god? People belive in so many diffrent things that it just makes a mockery of it IMO. Not everybody can be right and what gives any group the right to say they're right and another groups wrong with no fact about anything they say??

Religion is just an excuse for people to fight and kill each other.