Unofficial Mills

movies

Ross

I can't stand Jolie myself. How she got in the top 5 sexiest women this year, I'll never know.

Totally agree. I dont get why so many fellas rate her so highly - she doesnt do anything for me whatsoever. :roll:

Cheryl Tweedy?? Now lets talk!

War Of The Worlds was acted very well, but there actually isn't much of a story to the film so I don't think it's worth a massive effort to go and see it. I would describe it as 'interesting' and probably more of a good DVD. I was un peu disppointed Mr.Spielberg. ...But that day was one of the best in my life anyways...so i really don't know why im having a downer on it. I've changed my mind, go see it, maybe it will enhance your day as it did mine.

Laurie xmwahx

In a moment or two I realize, that this sphere upon which i reside, is asleep on its feet. Should i go back to sleep?

I agree, the end was seriously crap i mean conclusion my derriere... and anyways they were all gonna die coz there was no food left!

In a moment or two I realize, that this sphere upon which i reside, is asleep on its feet. Should i go back to sleep?

better stop my criticism before i tell the whole story *coughs* yes, the "story" *coughs again* that existent "story"...

I like it how people always call remakes 'predictable', lol. If the story's been done before, and is well known like War Of The Worlds of course you're going to be able to see what's coming, lol.

Least predictable remake film I have ever seen was HitchHikers Guide to the Galaxy, as they kept the spirit, some of the best bits from the other versions and added in some great new material. That and Ocean's Eleven, even though with that I love the original's ending and think it's far funnier...