Unofficial Mills

In Higher News...

Sam

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/8118257.stm

Australian wallabies are eating opium poppies and creating crop circles as they hop around "as high as a kite"' date=' a government official has said.[/quote']

I resent this report that we are high as a kite and making crop circles! I haven't been stoned since 1971. A few young hoppers eat the wrong plant and you trash our species in the news. What's this world coming to!

Wally Baby, Australia Bush

The question should be whether or not those law breaking wallabies should be brought to justice for indulging in illegal substances. The law makes no exceptions for no-one no matter what their excuse is or even what species they may be. They are not setting an example for their joeys nor for any other marsupials and I fear this could become an epidemic of outback size proportions.

Phil, Edinburgh

Attunement.png

I saw a whole bunch of them dingos going mad in my corn field only last night. I'm not sure if they were high or not but I'm pretty sure they were. One of them had a ghettoblaster and they were listening to some kind of fast electronic music. Lock 'em up and throw away the key, that's what I say!

Roger, Melbourne

Nik B.

Born to Toads.