Tom.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good Afternoon!

It's only Dr Mills in the house - LOL!!!

That's creepy. It's as bad as when he says "daddy".

We want to see a picture of him with the honorary degree!

I especially liked the "now what do I do" bit at the end of his speech and "yo man said it all". (Probably helps to know their name).

Yeah, I've always decided I'm dropping out of the UEA in a bid to get famous so I can have an honorary degree. He's sending out the wrong message ;)

Also I realised that I was supposed to be 18 when I went to Scott's student gigs a few years back. Lord knows how I got in at the age of 16 as they ID everyone these days.

I agree aloha the jingle is bugging me now, hopefully chappers or someone can "accidentally" delete it.

Ive been watching Beccy cam most this after noon, but tbh its been a bit boring, sure i could of done something more productive with my time but meh.

Sorry if for any spelling mistakes, I'm dyspraxic.

I trust you watched the live feed of Scott's graduation ;)

What! There was a live feed! Know my friends had a live feed at their graduation, and for mine i got a free disk of the whole day in the cathedral (hopefully someone will have one of these of Scott's graduation).

Do we know if people through stuff like chappers suggested "not" to do?

Sorry if for any spelling mistakes, I'm dyspraxic.

What! There was a live feed! Know my friends had a live feed at their graduation, and for mine i got a free disk of the whole day in the cathedral (hopefully someone will have one of these of Scott's graduation).

Do we know if people through stuff like chappers suggested "not" to do?

Captured it here -

<object width="320" height="265"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHTIqzoyQdk&hl=en&fs=1&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHTIqzoyQdk&hl=en&fs=1&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="320" height="265"></embed></object>

Heeeey.

Now Danishgirl is here he can organise a Christmas song ;)

Oh please no!

I wrote an essay* in Danish about Christmas starting too early, inspired by Mr Mills playing Christmas songs already, and I accidentally made it sound like I was angry at Scott, haha. Didn't mean it like that, but I couldn't be bothered to explain that to my teacher. He liked my text, so I thought a little anti-Scott-ness was alright :P

*Danish essays are a bit different from English ones, but basically I just had to chose a subject and write a text based on my opinion of it.

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

Oh please no!

I wrote an essay* in Danish about Christmas starting too early, inspired by Mr Mills playing Christmas songs already, and I accidentally made it sound like I was angry at Scott, haha. Didn't mean it like that, but I couldn't be bothered to explain that to my teacher. He liked my text, so I thought a little anti-Scott-ness was alright :P

*Danish essays are a bit different from English ones, but basically I just had to chose a subject and write a text based on my opinion of it.

meget god

Get your groove on!