26th October to 31st October 2009

Jono

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My dad went to school with two Danish celebrities (a politician and then, later, a comedian) and danced with a Danish actress because he went to school with her sister and was at a party at her place. I think that's about it. He didn't date the politician and the comedian. Oh, and he didn't date the actress either...

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

Why is Scott asking if it's bang on trend. He's such a sheep. Why doesn't he become a trend setter?

Haha. Miley Cyrus. My friend is such a big friend, she heard it being played in H&M and shouted out "MILEEEEEYYYY!" after we'd walked off and scared the hell out of everyone around her.

I actually quite like this song, but it annoys me that it's called "Party in the USA". I'm not American, so I don't really like that. :( But I like the song anyway.

It's not bad actually. As much as I hate saying that. :*

I liked the voice of the balls call tonight. He really wasn't going to entertain the stalker tonight, haha. I wonder if people shout out questions about the balls in the street. That said I'd probably not recognise him.